Monday, July 26, 2010

Food Foundry The Best Crepes Cake in Town

Back to 2 years ago, that was my first time stepped into this secluded restaurant, after recommended by my friend, Jit Shen. We were not having dinner, but went all the way there for a piece of cake, each. After tasting it the first time back then, I realized why he brought me there :-)

IMG_8584

Above: The front view of Food Foundry

Once reached, you’ll greeted by the selections of cake, tempting you to finish your meal asap so you could have them ! So devilish, right?

IMG_8591

You’re going to thank me for this, I actually snapped the menu for you references, flipped one page over another.

IMG_8593IMG_8594 IMG_8595IMG_8596 IMG_8598IMG_8599 IMG_8600IMG_8605

Now, you can actually plan these in advance before you rush there!

The Appetizers and Drinks

For the people who knows me, I always have the heart for salads, simply because I love them, especially the Caesar Salad.

IMG_8610

Above: Foundry Caesar Salad (RM12)

The green salad is too simple and not actually my likings. Lol, you must think I’m contradicting myself. I love salads but not without some “extras” such as cheese, pieces of garlic breads, etc.

IMG_8612

Above: Green salad (RM8)

This is would highly recommend for anyone who loves onions. Thick gravy soup, just add extra kick to the bread.

IMG_8613

Above: Soup of the day – Onion soup (RM8)

Nothing I could wish for a healthy bread to dip into the soup.

IMG_8617

Above: Basket of bread (RM2)

This is the favourite soup of all, I love all the tomato based soup, especially a minestrone, my love.

IMG_8618

Above: Soup of the day – Tomato cream soup (RM8)

Main Meals

Food foundry has good selection of western food at affordable price. For me, my love their pastas the most ! Basically, all of the pastas are good, and my favorite of them is Aglio Olio Prawns, nothing could beat fresh prawns.

IMG_8622

Above: Chicken Cordon Bleu (RM17)

IMG_8624

Above: Food Foundry Chicken Chop (RM16)

IMG_8625

Above: Marinara (RM23)

IMG_8628

Above: Aglio Olio Prawns (RM18)

IMG_8629

Above: Smoked salmon in cream sauce (RM17)

IMG_8631

Above: Nyonya Curry Kapitan with steamed rice (RM14)

 IMG_8635

Above: Moroccan Lamb Shank (RM26)

IMG_8638

Above: Vongole (RM16)

IMG_8639

Above: Vegetarian pasta

IMG_8641

Above: Lemongrass prawns in spicy volcanic sauce (RM18)

Desserts

IMG_8644

Above: Chocolate Dream (RM10)

IMG_8645

Above: Chocolate Brownie (RM8)

Vanilla crepe cake is the best flavor of all, I believe no one will beg to differ.

IMG_8647

Above: Vanilla Mille Crêpe Cake (RM9)

IMG_8652

Above: Almond Tiramisu (RM11)

IMG_8653

Above: Strawberry Mille  Crêpe Cake (RM9)

IMG_8654

Above: Chocolate Mille  Crêpe Cake (RM9)

IMG_8632

So, if you happen to be around PJ area, you should drop by to at least “tapao” the crepe cake. That’s what I would do ! Lol !

Address:

Food Foundry
BG-8, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,
46400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor,
Malaysia.
Contact no.: +603-7955 2885
Business Hours: 11.30am-10pm

12 comments:

  1. is it delicious?! feeling great thru your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg~incredible food pictures! make me drooling~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were blogging about a restaurant in Australia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @oLive, thanks for the compliments over the pictures. Yep, it was delicious, especially the pastas. Yum !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @khengsiong, hehe must have a mixed posts, cant always blog abt Australia only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ iamthewitch!! : D

    I went there to buy their crepe cakes. Yummy!!!

    Have yet to try their pastas which I will do very soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I start to feel hungry oledi by looking at those foods! Slurp .... yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good cake shops are so rare landing. I appreciate you to put up this post increasing my knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  9. omebody generally fortify develop considerably content We would discuss. This can be when ideal report delivering support in addition to dissertation support content material paper writing serviceto as i modifying companies for you to so far? However our partner in addition to as i happy thinking about the examine anyone designed to create this write-up spectacular. Exceptional occupation!

    ReplyDelete